A Workplace Giving program with matching support from your organisation is one of the most effective ways to donate.
Workplace Giving is simple – employees support NeuRA through their payroll, with many benefits to both the individual and their employer.
Benefits to individuals
- Donations are tax deductible from employee income, meaning that the tax benefit is immediate
- Gives the donor confidence that each donation is maximised (as the amount given is pre-tax dollars)
- Employers have a complete record of donations for the financial year
- It’s easy to start, stop or change the amount of donations at any time, as it is controlled by the employee in conjunction with their payroll department
Benefits to employers
- Can increase the company’s profile and reputation externally to the wider community it works within
- Raises staff morale internally knowing that the company takes its corporate social responsibility seriously
- The workplace giving scheme is easy for payroll to administer, and can be used to monitor the level of charitable giving the company is achieving
- Provides an opportunity for the company to match employee giving, demonstrating to staff that their interests are also supported by the organisation they work for
To start a Workplace Giving program, or find out more about it, please contact the NeuRA Foundation on 1330 888 019, or via email.