SMH Half Marathon 2019
Sunday 19 May, 6 AM
Join Team NeuRA at the SMH Half Marathon and challenge yourself with a full 21km course or gather a team to take part in the relay event.
It is a great opportunity to help our research into diseases of the brain and nervous system whilst building your strength and speed and helping those who need a cure. There’re 2 exiting ways to run and fundraise for NeuRA:
Become a charity Superstar
If you think you can meet the minimum fundraising target of $1,000 for NeuRA, then apply now for our last charity superstar position left! You’ll be part of a very exclusive group.
What are the benefits of becoming a Charity Superstar:
– Have your entry fee covered by NeuRA
– Enter the start wave you feel most comfortable in
– If you don’t want to run the whole 21.1Km, you can get a friend and take part in the Half Marathon Relay
– Receive a free singlet to run proudly for NeuRA
– A dedicated fundraising support officer with a lots of fundraising idea to help you reach your target
– Free official finisher photo
– Superstar running bib with your name printed on it
Register as a regular runner or walker
If you’re not ready to commit to raising $1,000, you can still fundraise for NeuRA via the general entry. Remember that NeuRA will perceive no portion of the entry fee – You’ll need to fundraise to support our research. Every dollars count to find cures!
What can we offer in return?
– Once you receive your first donation, we’ll send you a free singlet to run proudly for NeuRA.
– Support from the events team to help you fundraising.
Step 1: Register as regular runner and select NeuRA as your charity partner and select NeuRA as charity partner (in step 3)
Step 2: Create your Everydayhero fundraising page and join Team NeuRA
Contact the Events team on (02) 9399 1093 or email email@example.com