The Sun-Herald City2Surf 2019
Sunday 11 August
Join Team NeuRA at the iconic City2Surf, world’s largest fun run to make a huge difference for people living with brain disorder.
There are two exciting ways you can help raise the much needed funds for our research and run :
Become a Charity Superstar
If you think you can meet the minimum fundraising target of $1,000 for NeuRA, apply for one of our Charity Superstar position today. Place are limited!
In support of your fundraising journey, you will be part of a very exclusive group.
What are the benefits of becoming a Charity Superstar:
– Have your entry fee covered by NeuRA
– Start well ahead of pack and enjoy more space to run
– Enter the distance you want to participate in
– Receive a free singlet to run proudly for NeuRA
– A dedicated fundraising support officer with a lots of fundraising idea
– Free official race day photo
– Superstar running bib with your name printed on it
Register as a regular runner or walker
If you’re not ready to commit to raising $1,000, you can still fundraise for NeuRA via the general entry. Remember that NeuRA will perceive no portion of the entry fee – You’ll need to fundraise to support our research. Every dollars count to find cures!
What can we offer in return?
– Once your receive your first donation, we’ll send you a singlet to run proudly for NeuRA.
– Support from the events team to help you fundraising.
Step 1: Register as regular runner and select NeuRA as your charity partner.
Step 2: Create your Everydayhero fundraising page and join Team NeuRA.
Contact the Events team on (02) 9399 1093 or email email@example.com