Our promise to you
- We will always respect your privacy. We recognise and appreciate that your Will is completely personal to you.
- We also realise that, rightly, your family and loved ones will always come first.
- Because we are committed to making a difference to people’s health, we always encourage people to leave something to NeuRA. However, we recognise that it’s your decision and you need to make it in your own time.
- You can tell us that you’ve left a gift if you want to, and we’d love to hear, but you don’t need to and we won’t keep asking
- If you do choose to tell us, we will give you the choice about how we talk to you in the future about our research.
- We will give you and your family as much choice as we can about how and where your gift will be used to make a difference to the health of future generations.
- We will use your gift carefully and cost effectively so that it has the greatest impact for our research.
- We will give you the opportunity to be connected with the work we do, that is made possible by gifts like yours.
- At any time, you have the absolute right to change your mind about a gift in your Will to NeuRA.
- We will handle whatever gift you leave us efficiently, and also with care, sensitivity and respect.
If you are ready to make your commitment please click here.
To discuss in confidence, this important decision please contact NeuRA Bequest Manager, Stephanie Grove on 1300 888 019 or email