Looking for a unique way to support NeuRA and enjoy a day at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse?
Why not coming along to Australia’s Biggest Charity Race Day!
Join 1,500 other guests at this glittering charity event at the Grand Pavilion at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday, 27th July 2019 for a gourmet champagne lunch and 9 races and support research at NeuRA.
You can buy individual tickets ($230 each) or a table of ten for $2,200.
Included in Australia’s Biggest Charity Race Day is:
1. Your entry tickets
2. Complimentary Parking in the infield of the race track.
3. Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post.
4. A three course sit down gourmet lunch.
5. A glass of bubbly on arrival.
6. A five hour drinks package of sparkling, white and red wines, beer and soft drinks.
7. Entertainment and dancing.
8. Nine horse races on the day.
9. TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
10. A complimentary Race Guide for each guest.
11. A stunning charity auction – fully electronic – so no noisy auctioneer (major prize is a fully catered hosted box for 16 with matched wines from Robert Oatley – at the Elton John – Yellow Brick Road Concert!).
12. A charity raffle with stunning prizes, including a brand new car!
13. Coach Transport to and from major suburbs (has to be pre-booked at an additional cost of $30 per person).
To download information about this event, please click here.