Charity Race Day
Australia’s Biggest Charity Race Day
Come and join us in the Grand Pavilion at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday, 25th August 2018 for a gourmet champagne lunch and 9 races and support research at NeuRA.
Feature Race: ‘Run to the Rose’
Tables of 10 starting at $2,200
1. Entry Tickets to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 25th August 2018.
2. Complimentary Parking in the infield of the race track.
3. Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post.
4. A 3 course sit down Gourmet Lunch – With full waiter service.
5. A glass of French Champagne on arrival.
6. A 5 hour Drinks Package of Sparkling, White and Red Wines, Beer and soft drinks.
7. Entertainment and dancing.
8. 9 horse races on the day.
9. TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
10. A complimentary Race Guide for each guest.
11. A stunning charity auction – fully electronic – so no noisy auctioneer.
12. A charity Raffle with stunning prizes.
13. Coach Transport to and from major suburbs (has to be pre-booked at an additional cost of $30 per person).
Please email email@example.com or call 0412 411 366 to book your table.